Please read this message carefully to learn about our new health, safety, and security procedures, as well as other information you need to know.
ENTRY & CLEAR BAG REMINDER
6:30 p.m. Exterior doors open (concessions available inside).
7:00 p.m. Hall doors open
7:30 p.m. Concert begins
Remember that you need to bring a clear bag or a tiny clutch to enter Waco Hall (see details below).
We will be selling WSO-branded clear bags for $15 in front of the main doors to Waco Hall (cash and check only).
TRAVEL, PARKING, HALL ENTRANCES, AND ACCESSIBILITY
Construction on I35 continues to create bottlenecks and delays. Please allow yourself additional travel time.
Parking is free in the Speight Parking Garage at the corner of 4th Street and Speight Avenue, and it is a short walk to the concert hall at the corner of 7th Street and Speight Avenue. Enter the parking garage through the 4th Street entrance. Exit, on foot, on the 5th Street side.
Waco Hall has three entrances. The main entrance faces Speight Avenue. Accessible entrances, with ramps, are on either side of the building. If you need to drop off a patron with limited mobility, it is best on the 7th Street side of Waco Hall. Do not attempt to enter through the rear of the building.
HEALTH & SAFETY
In light of the CDC’s recently updated guidelines and local conditions improving related to COVID-19, masks will be optional for audiences inside Waco Hall. Your safety is still important to us and these protocols will be in place:
- Hand sanitizing stations placed throughout the hall
- Increased sanitation measures on all surfaces and in restrooms
- Waco Hall’s filtration system has 6 air exchanges per hour and filters upgraded to MERV11.
- Seating is not socially distanced and the hall will be filled to near capacity.
NEW SECURITY MEASURES AND BAG POLICIES
Baylor’s Department of Public Safety is enforcing new safety measures this year.
Please arrive early to accommodate these new procedures:
- You will walk through magnetometers upon entering Waco Hall through any door.
- If the magnetometer is activated, security personnel with wands will do a quick screening.
- Clear bag policy (please note BEFORE you leave home, and see the explanatory graphic below); clear bags help expedite entry into the hall. This policy will be enforced at this event.
The following bags are permitted at Waco Hall:
- Clear bags that do not exceed 12” x 12” x 6”
- Small clutch bags not exceeding 6.5” x 4.5” x 2” (roughly the size of your hand) that do not have to be clear
Prohibited bags include:
- Purses, diaper bags,* cases (camera, binocular), backpacks, fanny packs, printed pattern plastic bags, reusable grocery totes, mesh or straw bags, duffel bags, large totes
*Items normally carried in a diaper bag must be put into a clear bag, following requirements above, for venue entry.